Selangor, 1 Dec 2012
For some people, the fascination with heavy-duty mammoths started from a young age, while others appreciate their role in the development of towns and cities, and some drive them for a living. Most people however rarely get a chance to get up close to such enormous equipment; some of these trucks loaders and excavators are the size of a bungalow and up to 7 meters in height.
When I was invited to attend this exhibition preview event, I was initially surprised that the public will be allowed to view and even play with such huge equipments that for most of us (boys and some girls) remain as memories of our childhood toys. It really was a great opportunity for me to view first hand on the latest and greatest what Tractors Malaysia has to offer and also to share with you guys on these giant equipments.
Following the preview, the four-day CIEX 2012 will be open to members of the public after the first two days which are only intended for trade and industry participants. This is the first time Tractors Malaysia is holding such event.
Visitors to CIEX 2012 can experience the thrill of handling heavy machinery through the machine simulator and live demonstrations of vehicles like the 20MT – 30MT Hydraulic Excavators, Motor Graders and Backhoe Loaders. Participants on the 5 and 6 of December will also have the chance to participate in seminars, a super sale featuring new machines, used equipment, machine auctions and a product support parts sale blitz.
CIEX 2012, which takes place from 5-8 December from 10:00am – 7:00pm, will showcase more than 30 Caterpillar products and services, an array services and systems as sell as daily demonstrations and a host of other attracts. Visitors can also purchase official CAT merchandise ranging from footwear and time pieces to scale models of machinery. If you have kids at home or if you are still kids at heart, this is a good time to pick up some real CAT merchandise to add to your collections. Three new CAT products will also be launched on the first day for trade partners.
Information on Construction and Infrastructure Equipment Exhibition 2012 (CIEX 2012)
- The CIEX 2012 is being held for the first time in Malaysia
- The CIEX 2012 theme is ‘Technology’
- The Site will be divided as follows:
- In the live demonstration site, there will be a total of 5 Caterpillar vehicles and machines on display.
- Touch point display units in the Hospitality Suite to educate participants on Caterpillar products and services.
- Technology seminars for trade will be held at the respective pavilions. Daily seminars will be held on various topics ranging from machines productivity and production efficiency to industrial safety.
- Machine auctions will take place daily.
- CAT merchandise can be bought at the CAT Merchandise Store. A wide variety of official and limited edition CAT toys, footwear, time pieces and other merchandise can be found here.
- Product parts support sales blitz.
- Open to Customers and Trade Visitors on December 5 and 6, 2012 from 10:00am to 7:00pm.
- Open to Special Groups and Public on December 7 and 8, 2012 from 10:00am to 7:00pm.
- Admission is FREE.
- CIEX 2012 takes place at the Tractors Malaysia headquarters in Puchong. For greater convenience, register for a QR Code Reader that can be used for entry onto the site.
- For more information, visit http://www.facebook.com/tractorsmalaysia or call +603-8068 8300